PCG Grant (for MSF-funded SSAs)
NCSS' Professional Capability Grant - Professional Skill Based Training (PSBT)
- All staff of NCSS member SSAs and MSF-funded SSAs can apply for the PCG Local Training Grant.
- Volunteers of NCSS member SSAs and MSF-funded SSAs are only eligible for Professional Skills Based Training and Governance and Management Training courses that are related to their volunteering scope at the SSAs.
- Applicants who are Employment Pass/S Pass/Work Permit holders must have at least one year of remaining EP/SP/Work Permit validity at the point of application.
- Courses must be directly relevant to the job/volunteering scope of applicants.
- Courses must be made available to and attended by participants from multiple SSAs.
- Funding will not be extended to courses that:
- Have already commenced
- Are receiving other sources of Government funding
- Can tap on grants administered by other Government agencies such as the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC)
- CIFA-AFC 2022 qualifies for NCSS' Professional Capability Grant as a non-pre-approved course, under Professional Skills Based Training (PSBT).
Funding Level for Non Pre-approved Courses (Direct Training Applications)
|Professional Skills Based Training^
(Specific skills-based training for professional social service staff in therapy, social work, counselling, psychology, etc.)
|Singaporeans/ Permanent Residents (PR)||Employment Pass/ S Pass and Work Permit|
|Funding Level||Up to 20%||Up to 10%|
|Capped at||$600 per Course||$400 per Course|
^ Funding is also subject to an additional cap of $30 per hour per participant for Singaporeans or Permanent Residents working as permanent staff or volunteering in NCSS member VWOs. For employment pass and work permit holders, the additional cap will be $24 per hour per participant.
- NCSS member SSAs/MSF-funded SSAs All applications should be submitted through the Funds Application System (FAS). Please login to e-services (http://www.ncss.gov.sg/e-services/Categories) using your Login ID and password to access FAS.
- Supporting documents to submit during the application include the CIFA-AFC 2022 brochure. You may submit the CIFA-AFC 2022 Programme Overview found on our website here.
- Please submit the grant application before the conference start date (i.e. before 8 November 2022).
- Applicant pays full course fee upfront and claims PCG subsidy from PCG Secretariat on a reimbursement basis, after course completion.
- Applicant claims PCG subsidy from PCG Secretariat after course completion, by submitting the following supporting documents:
- PCG Approval email;
- Certified true copies of invoices/receipts generated by CIFA-AFC 2022;
- Proof of attendance & course completion: Certificate of course completion / record(s) of attendance (provided to CIFA-AFC 2022 attendees after the conference)
- Evaluation forms: Course feedback form/Training evaluation summary
- Claims submitted more than 2 months after the course, or approval date, whichever is the later, will not be supported.